today i want to share the press release for the new China Glaze Electric Nights collection... it looks beautiful! i'm so ready for all these gorgeous happy colors :)
DROP THE BEAT WITH CHINA GLAZE
China Glaze® Introduces Electric Nights Neon Collection
Love, laugh, dance and bring the good vibes to the ultimate non-stop party when China Glaze® launches Electric Nights, summer’s hottest day-glow nail lacquer collection. Inspired by the outrageously colorful fashion seen at electronic music festivals, Electric Nights features nine enhanced neon lacquers that illuminate under a black light and three first-of-its-kind splatter paint effect top coats. Mix and match them all to create a glowing, mashup manicure that won’t skip a beat.
Twelve bass-bumping, bold shades include:
- Violet-Vibes: Ultra-violet purple crème
- Plur-Ple*: Vibrant blue-purple crème
- Glow with the Flow*: Ultra bright baby pink crème
- Red-y to Rave*: Unstoppable neon red crème
- Home Sweet House Music*: Neon orange crème
- Daisy Know My Name?: Hi-light yellow crème
- DJ Blue My Mind: Vivid blue crème
- UV Meant to Be: Tranquil baby blue crème
- Treble Maker: Glowing green crème
- Point Me to the Party: Neon green, orange, pink and blue matte multi-size glitter
- Let the Beat Drop: Hot orange and pink matte multi-size glitter
- Can I Get An Untz Untz: Cool neon blue and green matte multi-size glitter
(*Also available in Gelaze® Gel-n-Base in One™ formula)
The Electric Nights collection marks the first time four key shades will launch simultaneously in Gelaze® Gel-n-Base in One™ gel polish as open stock colours and a 4-piece set: Red-y to Rave, Home Sweet House Music, Plur-Ple and Glow with the Flow. Electric Nights will also feature four limited edition “Tips & Toes” 2-piece sets of China Glaze® and Gelaze® shades – Gelaze® for manicures and the matching China Glaze® shade for pedicures.
Wave your nails in the air with China Glaze® Electric Nights April 2015 at fine beauty supply stores and salons nationwide including Ulta and Sally Beauty Supply. MSRP $7.50.
For more information, please visit www.chinaglaze.com or follow China Glaze® on Facebook (@ChinaGlaze), Instagram (@ChinaGlazeOfficial), Twitter (@ChinaGlaze) and Pinterest (pinterest.com/chinaglaze).