today i have the press release for the new China Glaze collection, Lite Brites! there has been some chatter on social media about it and people are SO excited about this collection. it looks gorgeous... so many ultra-bright and neon colors. i should be getting press samples for this collection, can't wait to share it with you guys!
CHINA GLAZE IS BACK FROM THE FUTURE
Brighten Up with 1980s Inspired Summer 2016 Collection
When it comes to bold, in-your-face beauty looks, no decade trumps the 1980s. Individuality was expressed through a variety of trends but one thing was constant: neon! Blindingly bright colours exploded in multiple patterns, and nails and makeup were loud and proud. This summer, China Glaze® is back FROM the future with its Lite Brites collection, a nod to the audacious spirit and outspoken style of the ‘80s with 12 all new bold neon crèmes and shimmers.
The China Glaze® Lite Brites collection includes:
- Hot Flash – Smokin’ hot crimson shimmer
- Bite Me – Fiercely fluorescent watermelon crème
- I’ll Pink to That – Bodacious neon fuchsia crème
- Lip Smackin’ Good – Bubblicious neon pink crème
- Papa Don’t Peach – Coral peach with iridescent copper glitter
- None of Your Risky Business – Electric tangerine crème
- Whip It Good – Brilliant banana yellow crème
- Lime After Lime – Light bright neon lime crème
- I Got a Blue Attitude – Deep blue-violet crème
- What I Like About Blue – Serene sky blue shimmer
- Let’s Jam – Shimmering orchid
- We Got the Beet – Go-go grape with iridescent copper shimmer
Live out loud – and in colour – with the China Glaze® Lite Brites collection, available in April 2016 at Ulta and Sally Beauty Supply. MSRP $7.50 for individual shades.
For more information, please visit www.chinaglaze.com or follow China Glaze on Facebook (@ChinaGlazeOfficial), Instagram (@ChinaGlazeOfficial), Twitter (@ChinaGlaze) and Pinterest (pinterest.com/chinaglaze).